We head north, through the snowy hills of Levi to Pöntsö village to visit an art gallery of Reijo Raekallio. Upon arrival we get to know the art of Reijo Raekallio. He is known for his mastery of illustrating the phenomenon of the life of the reindeer and the human being. If we are lucky, we will meet the artist himself. After coffee break we will drive back to Levi centre through the spectacular forest scenery.
You can drive by yourself or share snowmobile.
Please note! All drivers must have a valid drivers licence with them to be able to drive.
- Distance: approximately 50 km
- Total duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Price per person:
- 173 € / person (1 person alone on a snowmobile)
- 122 € / person (2 person sharing a snowmobile, min. 2 person)
- 91 € / children under 12 years old
- Includes: Gasoline, driving gear, guide, coffee and VAT
- Minimum charge 6 people
- Guidance: Finnish/English
Oy Kinos Safaris Ltd reserves the right to changes
Please see our programme service terms and conditions here