This safari takes us east, to the magnificent Kumputunturi fell. The fell is 581 meters high and used to be an observation post for the local fire ranger. The view from the Kumputunturi fell is breathtaking. After we have admired the beautiful scenes we drive down from the fell to a hut where we light fire, make coffee and grill sausages. After coffee break we start the journey back to Levi. We have small breaks in between the driving if necessary.
You can drive by yourself or share snowmobile.
Please note! All drivers must have a valid drivers licence with them to be able to drive.
- Distance: Approximately 100 km
- Total duration: Approximately 5 hours
- 261 € / person (1 person / snowmobile)
- 180 € / person (2 person / snowmobile, min. 2 person)
- Includes: Gasoline, driving gear, guide, coffee, sausage and VAT
- Minimum charge 6 people
- Guidance: Finnish/English
Oy Kinos Safaris Ltd reserves the right to changes
Please see our programme service terms and conditions here