An exotic safari into the darkness of Lapland. We drive to a private Lapp tent where we admire the beautiful nature and seek for northern lights. We make fire, grill sausages and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee. After coffee break we head back to Levi, hopefully under the northern lights. Departure starts after it gets dark approximately at 6pm.
You can drive byself or share snowmobile.
- Distance: Approximately 30 km
- Total duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Price per person:
- 169€ / person (1 person alone on a snowmobile)
- 139€ / person (2 person sharing a snowmobile, min. 2 person)
- 115€ / children under 12 years old
- Includes: Gasoline, driving gear, guide, coffee and VAT
- Minimum charge 6 people for private safaris
- Guidance: Guided, Finnish/English
Oy Kinos Safaris Ltd reserves the right to changes
Please see our programme service terms and conditions here