Luvattumaa is located near Ounasjoki River north of Levi. We will enjoy the scenery and drive around Levi fell to Luvattumaa tepee restaurant. After coffee break we visit a fabulous snow castle and ice restaurant made by the host of Luvattumaa Pekka Jussila. The restaurant tables and the bar counter are made of the bright Ounasjoki river ice. After brake we will drive back to Levi centre through the spectacular forest scenery.
You can drive byself or share snowmobile.
Please note! All drivers must have a valid drivers licence with them to be able to drive.
- Distance: Approximately 35 km
- Total duration: Approximately 2-3 hours
- Price per person:
- 159€ / person (1 person alone on a snowmobile)
- 120€ / person (2 person sharing a snowmobile, min. 2 person)
- 90€ / children under 12 years old
- Includes: Gasoline, driving gear, guide, coffee and VAT
- Guidance: Finnish/English
- Minimum charge 6 people for a private safari
Oy Kinos Safaris Ltd reserves the right to changes
Please see our programme service terms and conditions here